Last updated on March 28th, 2017 at 12:37 am
If you’re thinking of trying out the Ketogenic Diet it can get pretty overwhelming.
You might be reading some blog posts and wondering who should I really be listening to.
That’s why we put together a list of the best books on the Ketogenic Diet to help you get started.
They’re all available on Amazon.com so pick one and get started living a healthier life!
Best Books on the Ketogenic Diet
- This is a great book for beginners from Jimmy Moore who runs the popular blog LivinLaVidaLowCarb.com
- He’s lost more than 180lbs and sustained it using the Ketogenic Diet so this guy knows what he’s talking about.
- The book covers everything you need to know about the Ketogenic diet including the science involved, the pros, the cons and the history behind it.
- Jimmy Moore starts the book with a little background on his story and how he changed his lifestyle.
- He also goes over some of the common misunderstandings surrounding Ketosis.
- This book is life changing.
- When you’re reading it you’re going to be blown away by the amount of lies we’ve been told over the years like “A calorie is a calorie is a calorie” or “just eat less and do more exercise and you’ll lose weight.”
- This book is a little technical and there’s plenty of data so it wouldn’t be the book I recommend for beginners.
- I think Keto Clarity is a much easier read.
- But that doesn’t mean this is a great book for people who are interested in the Ketogenic diet.
- The thing I love most about this book is that it’s about more than food.
- This book covers more than dieting. It’s a guide for every area of your life to help you live a healthier lifestyle.
- This edition is updated from the original book.
- The New Primal Blueprint is an easy read and great for beginners.
If you’re thinking about starting the Ketogenic Diet and you could only read one book, I’d recommend Keto Clarity.